As Lakeland streamlines its processes, we have created a more efficient way to select our season. Please find the attached “play submission form”. This will allow you to submit a show (play, musical, revue) that would like to see at Lakeland. We are also hoping to find some new directors, so if you have directing experience, or if you would want to co-direct with a seasoned director—this is your chance!! Once plays are submitted (by August 15, please) our newly created programming committee will get to work.
- We are looking for shows that have never been produced at Lakeland
- You can submit as many plays, one per form, as you wish
- Due to construction of the scene shop, sets will be a consideration
- Submission of form does not guarantee selection
- We are implementing an edgy reading series, so contemporary plays are welcome, too!!
- You can download the form and email it or print it and drop it off to me.
I look forward to your input!
Lakeland Cultural Arts Center
Thank you for submitting a play for consideration, and for supporting Lakeland Cultural Arts Center.
PLAY SUBMISSION FORM
Title of show_______________________________
Play Genre *
Check all that apply.
Total Cast Size _________________
Is this a "passion project" for you, in which you want to be involved in a leadership role. *
Yes (marking this box does not automatically assign you as Director, if show is picked)
John DuVall, Managing Artistic Director, LCAC